The Fallas Museum in Valencia, the Fallas Museum of Gandia, Museum Fallero of Alzira, the Fallero Museum of Cullera, the Fallas Museum of Xàtiva and the Museum of the Artísta Fallero of Valencia signed the last saturday 17 February at the Museum of the Artista Fallero of Valencia a General Protocol of Actuation to strengthen institutionally the Network Valencian Museum of the Fallas.
The object of the Protocol of Actuation is to set the foundations for the collaboration of the above-named institutions in the development of the work of study, research, cataloging, dissemination and interpretation with the aim of creating a Network of Museums Fallas and Collections museographies recognized NETWORK (VALENCIAN MUSEUM FALLAS), connected between all of them and that they are repositories of all the elements that make up and generate the dimension of the festival of las fallas.
This is to streamline projects museological, from a global point of view, with the collaboration, the participation, analysis, the reflection for all and dialog to gain insight into the objectives that have led us to create this Network of museums, which introduces a corporate image and unified next enable a website with informationn of all the museums falleros are.
The entities that sign the Protocol agree to different premises that promote to all the components equally and solidarity. First, the components of the network must be Museum Collections or recognized Museums, or are attached to a public or private, recognized as such, or that manifest in a way, which are in formalities to be recognized as a Museum or Museum Collections, in accordance with the law.
The second commitment of the components of the network is to disseminate the organization of the festival, the cultural activity within the possibilities of its area of geographical actuation, the character satirical, sociability, mechanisms, rituals, skills , specialties and traditional craft work that it generates and the values of identity to ensure the promotion and the transmission inter-generational.
In the third place, the Museums that make up this commitment should disseminate Valencian Network of Museums Fallas with project museological that attempt to reach out to the greatest number of collectives, fostering in this way the festival of las fallas and our culture.
And finally, the components of the network should be to preserve, protect, and make accessible the manifestation festive Fallas and its elements advantage of its ancestral legacy and intergenerational.
The General Protocol of Actuation to formalize institutionally Valencian Network of Museums Fallas has been signed by the following representatives of the following entities:
- Pere Fuset, Councillor of Culture Festive, representing the Fallas Museum in Valencia.
- Telmo Gadea Boix, President of the Federationn of Fallas, the owner of the entity and representative of the Fallero Museum of Gandia.
- Isabel Aguilar López, Deputy mayor and Councillor for Cultural Heritage and Festivals in representation of the Fallero Museum of Alzira.
- Mª José Terrades Renard, deputy Mayor, Delegate of Fallas as a representative of the Fallero Museum of Cullera.
- Jesús González Sarion, President of the Local Board Fallera of Xàtiva and in representation of the Fallas Museum of Xàtiva.
- José Ramón Espuig Escrivá, Senior Master of the Guild Craftsman of Artists Falleros of Valencia, representative of the Museum of the Artista Fallero of Valencia.
Share it with your friends